Shivam Dixit


 Hello Friends I am Shivam Dixit  below you can see my photos and first I have to tell you this post is just to promote me in google search images when anyone search’s Shivam Dixit so I have create this so don’t give any pratikriya if your name is Shivam Dixit too then not to exited more because there is 1284 Shivam Dixit in the World and 1085 In India 


Shivam Dixit


I am studying in B tech CSE from a average college where no high rate of placement, no high quality of teaching, no high qualified skilled teachers, no high placement package, but Now your question is why I am pursuing my degree from here because of money there is 3.5 lakhs fees for whole 4 years course but now you have another question is degree is important or collage is important so from till where I have know , NO but to boost your carrier from first stage good collage is great choice if you have some money 

And the exact Answer I will give to every one After 4 Years from now because now my classes has not started yet after 4 years I will write a answer here so please give to time to  earn some Experience :) 


My opportunity and my current working programs :

E Commerce Selling 

Currently i am doing online buisness starts with no guidance and no experience but like all say With whom there is no one, God is with him 

Because when I get the Gstin number I have no idea about filing returns and I was think that on which e commerce site I selling or can say reselling products that automatically self files returns but I was wrong  and  when I have a section of commission tax invoice and there is 2500 rupees I have shocked then I have searched for it but no result found which result I get that not full full my courage 

At last I have asked about this problem from my friend Damodar which is worked under a Advocate and have huge knowledge about tax, and business taxes 

…. This E commerce account is of my Friend Akash Haldar and I and he make this online business by our self and  many time we have to much orders and have only few inventory


Online website earning :-

When I just cleared 12th after 1-2 day I list my website on Adsterra to earn money by showing  Ads on my website but  after long time I have just got 0.67 $ but next dat it give down to 0.02$ I don’t know why - from there I feel to bad to adsterra I lost the habit to again again checking the adsterra account for earning because it is waist I not earned at least 1$


YouTube:

Dix Tech Logo

My YouTube channel my one of the biggest hope  of mine

Channel Name : Dix Tech 

16-Aug-2022: Subscribers 789.

20-Aug-2023: Subs 1.54k


My linkedin Profile



Comments

  1. 22-DEC-2022 My first laptop Acer Aspire i5 8th

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Pageviews